Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday.......

Well the day started off with Mason not wanting to go to school and crying! Then I got to work and it was a typical day with lots of BS -- dang girls at work you couldn't hang them with a new rope. But anyway Scott worked from 9 to 9 today so he had a long day. After I got off work and picked up Mason we went over to Mom's house. Carrie, Guy, Olivia, Mason, and I went out to eat dinner then did a little shopping. Not much to talk about today because it was just work! Tomorrow I am taking Mason to Carrie, Guy, and Olivia's photo shoot for pictures with Olivia. I think they are going to be great, but expensive. The photographer is awesome -- she only does children and family pictures. So hopefully the kids will do good -- she said they do not have to smile she wants them to look natural. Well going to get ready for bed. Love Beth

Comments:
Love the last few blogs and all the pictures! So I guess Carrie & family up with you guys this week? That's so great that you are all getting to see each other so often.

And that's so funny about Mason not wanting to go to school. That totally brought back memories of Matt doing the same thing. Nat did it too, but only at a realy young age. Matt would do it at Mason's age even after a long weekend! Always make me feel so bad :(

The kids pictures are gonna be so cool I bet. Email us some...if you can.

Hey...when are ya'll coming this way? I forgot to mark my calander.

You to you all - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]