Friday, July 08, 2005

I Can't Say TGIF....

Because I have to work tomorrow ---- yuk! Today was pretty busy and chaotic at work. I hope that tomorrow is busy to make the day pass fast, but not crazy! People really amaze me in what they try to pull. Why is it that every drug head in town is going out of town every weekend and they don't work? I work 40 hours a week and don't go out of town that much! And then come Monday morning they are calling again or you see them in the store on Saturday -- and they were going out of town! Yeah right! I think that they think we have Dumb Ass written on our foreheads. After work I picked up Mason from school and he got lots of timeouts today for taking toys away from kids, fighting, and other crap. But he quickly told his teacher Mason Sorry or I Sorry and bat those crystal blue eyes with sinfully long eyelashes at her. And she would let him out! Sucker!!!!! Then we went over to Momma's house to water her grass. She is on her way home with Carrie and Olivia. To get them away from the Hurricane. Mason played with Nannie (which we call Granny), they played with wooden blocks and Granny would stack them up and he would try to blow them down and spit everywhere. He doesn't know how to blow without spitting -- it was pretty funny. Now we are home and are just going to relax until Scott gets home from work at 9:00 p.m.! I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine or rain whichever it is doing in your area!

Love Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]