Monday, July 18, 2005

On the river...

Sunday Mason and I drove over to Monroe to Daddy's. We went and played on the Ouachita River. Mason played in the sand and water -- he had a ball. We tried to get him to tube, but he said yes then when it was time he said no I play in water. Then the other kids his size were skiing and we tried to get him to do that too -- no I play in water. I however wake boarded for the first time. It was neat. I haven't been skiing in probably 12 years and got up on the wake board on the 3 rd try!!! I am feeling it today though -- my legs are sore! We had a great time and Mason is ready to go again. He would venture out with the other kids (Kaylin 3 and Reece 3) in water he couldn't touch in and he would paddle around then when he would start to bobble he would call for me and I would go get him and bring him back up to the shallow water. Kaylin and Reece skiing was so funny -- these little 3 year olds skiing behind the boat was too cute!
Mason had aquasock things on, but I don't have any and I cut the bottom of my toe open and is doesn't feel to great. I will have some for the next time though!

Today (Monday) Mason stayed home with Scott and he was a little sleepy this morning -- worn slap out from yesterday. They played and went grocery shopping. Thank you I don't have to go now -- I hate to go to the grocery store -- well I don't mind looking for and buying the groceries it's the unloading them out of the car and putting them away that I can't stand. But when I got home from work Mason had a t-shirt of Scott's over his head and was a scary monster!!! Then he was wearing it like a cape and running around crazy. He has such an imagination and keeps himself occupied.

Oh yeah and Saturday he went swimming with Alden across the street. They had a blast then too! Well more news later!

Love ya Beth

Comments:
Dang that must be one big river if you can ski in it! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend.

Later gator - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]