Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tell him to be good....

I told Mason that if he was a good boy at school today and didn't get in time out that we could get him a Caillou book. Because he has been fighting at school (so his teacher says) and I don't know why. Well I bought him a Arthur book and he loved it and wanted a Caillou book. So when I picked him up at school I asked were you a good boy today? Mason a good boy day Mommy! His teacher said he was so good today -- I said we had a deal -- she said whatever it was it worked. I told her that we were getting a new book because he was good. So off to the store we went after school -- guess what I promised something to my child that no one is Shreveport has!!!! So after two bookstores we settled on a Curious George book about him going to the ice cream parlor ---- Mason's version "Monkey eat Ice Keem". So word of advice Don't promise your child something unless you know it is made.

Love Beth

Comments:
Awh...sorry to hear that, but it suonds like he's happy with George. Good Boy Mason :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]