Friday, July 01, 2005

TGIF...

Well today is Friday -- time for a three day weekend! Yeah! To think I just got off vacation and really looking forward to 5:00 today. Tonight will be fun, Scott's friend/employee is coming over and we are going to grill out. Scott is helping him move today to a new duplex. Mason had a good party yesterday and he got a balloon, you would have thought it was the most expensive toy ever he played with it until he went to bed last night. Mom came over after work last night and told Mason bye - she is going to Carrie's for the week. He was so funny he was hitting mom with the balloon and saying hit Mom Maw's booty. Then when she was leaving we were out at the car and he blew her a kiss so she blew one back and said I love you Darlin' and he said I chew (Which is Mason talk for I love you - it sounds like I chew) Darlin' and ran off laughing. We drew on the sidewalk last night with chalk and I had to draw all his favorite shows characters: Caillou, Barney, B.J., Baby Bop, then a dog and turtle. Then he goes and writes there names on them (draws lines for letters and says I did it Mommy). It is so funny! When you tell him to write his name, Mommy, Daddy, and Jolie he makes straight lines like a tally and tells you that each line is the persons name. Well gotta go get ready for work so I will run for now.

Love Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]