Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday....

Not to much happened yesterday so I didn't post -- I worked late so didn't get to see Mason do anything funny.... But tonight we had leftovers and Mason was all excited that we were having Chicken and Caterpillars!! My child and his imagination. When we got home today he was about to have a cow to go see Alden (the little girl across the street) and she wasn't home. So I told him that when they got home that we would go over. As soon as their car pulled into the driveway he took off running -- I had to get on to him so he wouldn't run across the street. We waited a little while and he kept asking Go see Alden Mommy!! So finally we went over and they played in the sprinkler and Mason had a good time, but Alden was tired from swimming lessons so she wasn't to playful today. They fight like brother and sister and she is 6 and he is 2! Kellen and I said we don't have to have anymore children because they already act like siblings. Just one more day of work and I am off for the weekend and I can't wait!!!! I need a new job -- something that is more in my degree field!!! I feel like the ring leader of little monkeys or something. If you do the same thing everyday all day why can't you remember how to do it again from one day to the next?? Insurances are almost the same everyday -- same rejections same solutions --- people are such morons!!!! Well that was my vent for the day too -- I am right there with you Jim.... Just not as intense -- but you have a better reason than I do.

Well that is about all for tonight!

Love to all
Beth

Comments:
Feels good doesn't it?
Jim
 
You go right ahead and vent...that's what blogs are for :)

Love - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]