Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday..

Today was a normal work day -- still didn't feel good today. Since Monday I haven't felt good my allergies have been acting up. Tonight I feel a little better, hopefully I am getting better. Mason got a time out today for scratching a child--it thought it was great again that he got a time out again! Crazy boy! I worked until close today and Scott gets off at 9:00 so his parents picked up Mason. He ate dinner with them and played until I picked him up. When we got home we played for a few minutes outside with sidewalk chalk drawing Barney and BabyBop until the mosquitos ran us in. Now his watching Caillou (I think that is how the cartoon is spelled).

The tropical storm Cindy hit New Orleans area pretty hard last night and Carrie, Guy, Olivia, and Mom (she is there visiting) are without power. Luckily they still have the apartment right now to so they are going there to stay tonight. Hopefully they will get power back tomorrow, but a huge tree is laying on the line and across the road so it is probably unlikely to happen so soon.

Well better run for the night

Love Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]