Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend

Well not much going on here! Yesterday (Saturday) Mason and Alden played on the new slip 'n slide and then in the pool. The old slip 'n slide tore after the first time and then the new tore too! So word of advice don't waste your money == they aren't worth it. Friday night Mason and I met Alden and Kellin at Barnes and Noble for Family night. They read Gilbert the Great to them and then they did a craft. The craft was making sea creature pins with the foam things. They had a good time. Then we went over to the cafe for cookies and coffee. Kellin and Steve had some more errands to run so I took both kids home and they played and watched the Doodle Bops together -- they have so much fun together.

Today Mason played with watercolors paints then we went to Sam's and picked up some pictures. Then we went to the grocery store to get some vegetables. We made a Banana Pudding, grilled vegetables, and pork chops for dinner. Well it is still cooking so I hope it turns out good. The Banana pudding looks really good -- I made it with Reduced Fat Nilla wafers and Fat Free Sugar Free pudding so it will be on my "change of Life Style" hahaha Aka Weight Watchers. I don't miss the 12 lbs and will not miss the rest once its gone.

Well we didn't go to Daddy's this weekend because the boat was broken so no ski pictures or news on that. Maybe it will be fixed next weekend. Just 3 more weekends until or mini vacation trip to the Dallas area -- Ikea, Jim and Angie's, and whatever else we decide to do. Can't wait to see Jim, Angie, Matthew, Natalie, and Brayden though!!! It will be lots of fun -- and they will meet Scott for the first time!! HE works entirely too much! haha Oh well somebody has to do it why not him -- only kidding. I better go and check on my food Lots of Love
Beth

Comments:
I absolutely love Barnes and Noble. We have never been when anyone was reading to the children though. I just usually leave the kids in the children's section and go try to find something new to read.

I can't wait to meet Scott, when we were there, I didn't realize he was only on his lunch break. I thought he was off the rest of the day and I would have a chance to meet him. Of course, I was distracted with the shower and Brayden being so new and all.

See ya soon

Jim
 
Every Friday night at our Barnes and Noble is Family night -- so you will have to check it out!
 
You find some of the most fun activities!

The BEST slip & slide I ever had in when we used a section from an old pool liner....man, we could fly on that thing!!

Way to go on the 12 lbs. I know how wonderful it is to lose weight...still hoping to lose my Brayden weight one day :)

Love - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]