Sunday, August 21, 2005

Home Again.....

Well we made it home from a great weekend with Jim and Angie!! Scott and Jim really hit it off and it was really scary for Angie and I how much they were alike. Mason had a blast with the kids. Matthew and Mason were like 2 peas in a pod. Saturday we went to IKEA and shopped in the chaos that it was and Jim said he might go back in 2008! I never dreamed that it would be so crowded 3 weeks after it opened. I spent way to much money even though it was so crowded! Then we went over to Sam Moon and all the boys stayed in the car and the girls had a some girl time!! We had so much fun watching Natalie try on all the stuff and she got some NEW hair too!! Little Diva! Mason had to give thousands of kisses to Brayden just like Olivia -- in the special spot too! It was funny once Mason went to give him a kiss and Brayden turned his mouth toward him wide open like babies do and Mason said no Baby and then turned his head to kiss the "spot". We went to eat at TGI Fridays and that was my first time to go there - we don't have one here. First Brayden the Octopus made Angie knock her water over and soaked Jim -- that was really funny then in the middle of cleaning that up Mason kept saying over and over Baby eat it Baby eat it -- then it finally registered to Angie -- I heard him talking but I thought he was talking to Natalie and then Angie looks over and Brayden was eating a crayon! It was soooo funny. All in All we had a great time and we will definitely have to go back again. Also to IKEA, but probably before 2008 with or without Jim! I just had a great idea Angie -- we can leave all the kids with Jim and Scott and we can go to Ikea and Sam Moon by ourselves!!! Oh and Natalie can come too if you want! hahahaha Well it is late and I have to take Mason to the doctor tomorrow if the doctor won't call anything in for him -- dang Allergy induced croop, fever, etc. crap!!! Well I will write more tomorrow about Mason and the doctor. Hope you all had a great weekend like we did! Spending time with family that you haven't seen in awhile is always fun. We looked at some old pics too! Well talk/type more tomorrow

Love Beth


P.S. Angie I just realized (you probably have already noticed) that I left the bathing suits there on the chair outside -- oops! If it is not to much trouble can you mail them back - if not we will just get them next time we see ya!

Comments:
I cannot believe (now that I think about it) that I didn't take ONE single picture this weekend! What is up?!? I had every intention to.

Nat found the bathing suits and I will drop them in the mail.

We really did enjoy this weekend. Thanks so much for staying with us!! Love - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]