Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday (couldn't think of a topic today)

Well yesterday was busy as hell at work -- we thought it was January 1st instead of August 1st -- we did 300 prescriptions by 4:30 and I was too tired to write last night -- because of course the worthless handicapped (pregnant -- but you would think she was missing an arm or something) called in to work so I was doing everything. I was talking to mom about it Monday night and I said you know I typed 95% of all the prescriptions in and then I get the drugs and put them all away -- counted a few in there too! So that means I fetched and put away drugs about 600 times!!! I felt as though I had walked a marathon Monday night.

Today not much happened it was really slow we only did 200 -- why can't they split the difference. But tomorrow is liable to be ugly the 3rd of the month is when Social Security checks come in and they get there medicine - plus the nursing home bus comes tomorrow too!!!
Scott was off today so he and Mason went to Sci-Port. It is a hands on science place for kids of all ages and they went to the IMAX theater show there too!! Mason fell asleep in that part though. Then they went to the grocery store and bought groceries. Thank the lord -- I hate putting groceries away with a passion. I will buy them all day, but I can't stand hauling them in and putting them away.

I talked to Carrie last night and she was crying and I didn't know why and she wouldn't tell me she said she couldn't talk right now and had to go -- so then I thought is something wrong with Olivia = but she finally called back and was upset because she had just put Olivia down for the night and she was flying out at 4 a.m. and wouldn't see her again until Friday -- her first out of town trip. Poor thing -- but if she would write in her blog you all would know that!!! I am going to have to start posting pictures of her or something since her mother isn't == I will do that next -- go to Carrie's blog to see new pictures of Olivia == for some reason I can get into Carrie's blog!!!

Love ya Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]