Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday...

Well today was an extremely slow day at work! There were 6 of us standing around looking at each other so I left at 2. So I ran a few errands and then picked up Mason. So we played and I cooked dinner. But I found out today that Child Protection wasn't going to investigate the daycare abuse and that the two girls were officially terminated by the director today. I would hope that they would have been that would have only made sense! Not much else to talk about but that Mason is doing a really good job potting. Talk to you all soon Love Beth

Comments:
I cannot believe they are not investigating!! Did they give you an explaination why?!? They could end up going to work for another daycare and do the same damage! What a crock!
 
I guess the legal system screws all of us at some point!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]