Monday, August 22, 2005

Viral Infection....

Nothing contagious just a viral infection that was allergy induced and he has ulcers in the back of his throat -- they look nasty she showed them to me!! Although we stayed home sick today it was a busy day. First we were at the doctor's office bright and early. Then the dealership called and said the parts were in for my van, so I called the insurance company and they set me up with a mid-size car first--wrong I am driving a minivan like mine now!!! Then I was trying to make a backer curtain for Mason's new curtains so they will not fade and make them not as sheer -- my bobbin holder for my sewing machine was cracked so I ran to the sewing machine shop and got a new one -- then home again. I made the curtains then ironed all the new ones - hung them all. Then I got started cleaning the house -- and I just got finished at 10:30!!! I am beat so not so much of a sick day for me! Mason was lazy up until this evening after he ate supper -- he got his second wind and started feeling better and went crazy! I was in the cleaning out mode today too. I went through Mason's toys and threw a whole trash bag full of junk toys and his two toys boxes are still bellowing over. Also, at Ikea I bought some new food storage containers so I threw all of my old stuff away and put the new stuff in the cabinet -- much neater now. Better watch out Scott I am gonna start on you clothes next hahaha -- If you haven't worn it in 6 months then it is gone. You don't have the excuse I do -- trying to fit back in it hahaha. He has tons and tons of shirts that he never has worn since we have moved into this house -- 4 1/2 years ago!!! Well it is late and I am getting delirious now!!! Night all Love Beth

P.S. Angie thanks for mailing the suits to me -- crazy me always forgetting something! Let me know how much the postage and stuff was and I will send you the money.

Comments:
NO problem on mailing the suits...sorry I haven't done it yet. I'll try to mail them tommorrow.

Sorry that Mason got sick...poor guy. He sure was sweet for not feeling well!

Have a nice week! Love - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]