Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday...

Scott and I worked today as usual and Mason went to school. Scott was supposed to get off at 9 tonight, but he called me at work a little before 7 and said he was off that his assistant stayed late. So I went and picked up Mason from his parents (they picked him up from school since we worked late) and we met him at Applebee's for supper.

We have been on a screw hunt because one of Mason's beds that we bought at Pier 1 at the clearance sale was missing the screws. Scott went to Lowe's and had two managers helping him find some screws -- they didn't work after he got home. So then I went to Lowe's and got some and they didn't work. So Saturday when Scott's parents dropped off Mason after church I was telling his Dad about it and he said he wanted to see the screw, so I showed it to him and he took it to work because he thought he had some at work. Well ended up he didn't, but he had some thing that told him what size so he went to Lowe's and got some screws and THEY WORKED!!! Yeah! So Scott and I finished putting up the second bed in Mason's room and got all the furniture in place. Now all I have to do is pack up some of his nursery stuff (pictures, knick knacks, etc.) and then put the books back in his hutch. Then get Momma to come over and hang his new Curious George pictures and his room will be complete. As we were hooking up the TV, VCR/DVD, and tape rewinder I was thinking gosh this kid is so spoiled! hahahaha I need to go through his toys as well and get rid of some that he no longer plays with. Plus he has all the fisher price towns up in the attic, because he got most of the whole town for his first birthday and it was too old for him -- I didn't know it was so everyone asked what to get him and that is what I said. After about 6 months of it just sitting there I put it all in the attic and he will think it is Christmas or his Birthday when I bring it back down.

Well one more day of work for us then we are off for 3 days!!! Yippee!!! We can't wait! Well I better go get ready for bed! I have rambled on long enough. Love ya Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]