Saturday, August 13, 2005

Weekend/Work...

Not a lot going on around here just working!!! I worked from 9 a.m. to 10:20 p.m. yesterday and got up and was back at work at 8 a.m. and off at 4:45 p.m. -- just a little tired and burnt out! I was learning a new ordering system and we had to count and enter every pill, cream, liquid, etc. In the whole pharmacy -- now we have to go to all the other pharmacies and do the same. She had me down to work this coming weekend and I said nope -- I am going out of town!!!! For all of those who do not know we are going to Dallas area for the weekend to my cousins house! I hope we have a great time together!! I really can't wait to get to spend time with you guys. It will be like old times when we were kids just with spouses and children of our own now. Too Bad Bobby had to move then we could have hung out with them too! I have never met Delaynee (spelling?) and Bobby has never seen Mason or met Scott!! So anyway we are going to have a great time no matter what!! So I am going to close for now -- gotta get some stuff down before Mason comes home from church with Scott's parents. He stayed the day with Scott's mom and Scott and his Dad hung a light in Mason's bathroom for me before Scott went to work. So I am glad he will be home soon so I can see him -- since I haven't really gotten to see him in 2 days! So bye for now!

Love Beth


P.S. I just found out that Mom came home today and the lawn man was in front of the neighbors house weedeating and so she always moves the cars to the street so that they won't be in the way and she moved her truck to the street and then she got into Granny's car and began backing down the driveway --- Those of who have been to mom's house know it is on a hill and when it peeks you can't see down the hill. Well Mr. Jesse was in the driveway and didn't see mom and she didn't see him and she hit him with the car. He is okay -- just a little scratched and banged up! Mom is so upset about it and worried he is going to try to sue her! And it put a huge dent in the back of Granny's car. It is kind of funny, but in the same sense it is not because he was a little hurt! So Mom goes inside to get some neosporin to put on his cut and clean it up and my dumb Granny comes running out of the house with a bottle of ALCOHOL -- Mom immediately stopped her -- she was going to set the poor man of fire!!! Not literally, but alcohol on an open cut hmmmm!!! She did that to Mason once! He had a small cut and so she takes him into the bathroom and says you wanna see the baby cry and puts alcohol on him -- I had to blow like there was no tomorrow so he wouldn't cry!! Anyway that is all about that for now!!!

Comments:
First off, so sorry that you're having to work so much! Man you're really gonna be ready for your weekend off. I never asked...are you coming in Friday or Sat.?

Second, oh my goodness. I'm glad he's ok. I bet your Mon's just a mess...I sure would be! I hope that everything turns out ok.

Give her a hug for me! Love - Angie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]