Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tired...

I am just kind of delirious I think. I worked all day yesterday literally! I went in at 9 a.m. and worked until 5 then got in the car with some co-workers from another store and rode to Natchitoches to do some inventory and got home at 3 minutes to 1 a.m.!!! Why do I do these things? Luckily my boss let me have the day off though. Mason is ready to go and wants me to go get in the shower so we can go somewhere. He said, "Go get in shower Mommy" -- I said Mommy is tired right now. All the evacuees have moved East to my Daddy's, except Aunt Pam's family moved South to Lafayette. The Drama of Sunday was when there was no electricity and it go hot my Granny called and said somebody come get me I can't take it. So my cousin Shane brought her here and my Dad came and picked her up and took him to her house. Not much else, but that my child is soooooooooooooo bad -- terrible 2's = more like Psyco 2's. Someone else has taken over his body. Mom had him last night -- I kept telling her that he has gotten really bad lately and she didn't believe me === she told me this morning Beth he has gotten so bad - we have to do something. Hello -- I have been telling you that and asking for help with the kid!!!!!! Beating his butt doesn't work, time out doesn't work, I don't know what to do. Well my eyes are tired and I going to get my bath

Love ya Beth

Comments:
So sorry to hear about working that late. That stinks!! I bet you are pooped!!

Also sorry to hear that Mason's being a toot. It's tough at that age, I know. sorry I can't give you any advice. You are doing what we'd do. Hang in there sweetie. It WILL get better :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]