Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday back at work...

Today was so bad -- because I am off tomorrow hahaha!!! I was supposed to work on Saturday, but I scheduled someone else to work for me since I was on vacation -- still kept my off day during the week!!! Momma didn't raise a fool! hahaha So what is everyone going to be for Halloween -- of course you know Mason will be Spiderman. I hope that everyone had a good Monday to start the week off with. Nothing interesting has happened here today so not much to speak about -- except the weather it's cold -- I am having to run the heater (Pier and Beam house with wood floors -- and old windows) That is my next investment -- windows! I wish I could just buy them and put them in myself or have a friend or something that new how it would be sooooo much cheaper. Well talk to you all later Mason wants fruit snacks. Love Beth

P.S. Angie thanks for the tip about the comments I fixed that problem.

Comments:
Matt is Darth Vader, and Natalie is some Army chick in a short skirt and tall leather gogo boots. I miss the days of Spiderman, or better yet, the year we cut a head hole and two arm holes in a pillow case for Matt. The good ol' sucky broke days.

Jim
 
How about cowboys and indians and hobos and clowns and princesses? THOSE were the days! Love Ya!
 
Way to work those days off! I bet you needed the rest!!

Glad you got the word verification to work.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]