Monday, November 07, 2005

Sick Baby...

Well Mason is worse today, he has ulcers all in his mouth! They are like fever blisters inside his mouth from running so much fever. I called the doctor and at 6:57 they finally called him a prescription and my boss brought it home for me. Granny watched him for most of the day, then Scott's mom, Ann, came over to watch him for a little while then I came home early to be with him. I bought a new thermometer not long ago and it was a piece of junk. So I called Scott at work and asked him to go and buy a new thermometer and bring it home. My piece of junk was registering that Mason had 97.3 temp when he was burning up. So he bought the new that you roll across the forehead -- that is cool! Not to much more to report! I hope that Mason is better tomorrow and I can give good news.

Carrie was a having a fit today, because she left work at 5 and didn't make it to pick up Olivia until 10 minutes til 7. Guy had to leave work and go get her and wait for Carrie - the daycare closed at 6:30! So Jim and Angie if you have any suggestions for her please help. She is so upset and wishes she didn't move there. She dropped Olivia off at 6:30 and didn't pick her up until 10 til 7 - she was really upset about the traffic.

Well Mason has asked for a piano long enough that Mom is getting him one for Christmas. Poor little deprived kid never gets anything hahaha!

Gotta run - Mason is calling
Love Beth

Comments:
Poor baby, Gabrielle had that a couple of times last year, she was miserable.There is a saying a mother is only as happy as her unhappiest child. That is so true, so I know you are miserable along with him. For Gabrielle they actually gave her monastat cream and also said to put cherry malox into pedialyte in her bottle to coat her mouth. Well hope he feels better.
 
Hope Mason feels better today. It's sure hard to stay sane when your baby is hurting. Tell Carrie to hang in there. Love, K
 
I soo hate that Mason's still sick :( Poor baby! I sure do hope he's better really soon.

As for Carrie's situation... MAN, sure wish she lived closer and I find a way to keep the baby. The only other thing I can think of, is if she's gonna be running like crazy to get back home to get the baby...then maybe they should try to find a daycare closer to one of their works. Oh...I hate that she's going thru that! Again I wish I was closer to that if she got into a crunch I could go get the baby!!

We NEED a Pier 1 to open in Decatur! That would fix it!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]