Monday, November 21, 2005

So Sweet and Innocent......



While he sleeps!!!! Just kidding - he is so sweet him and Puppy! The last two picks are some of my favorite from when he was little -- like that was so long ago -- last year! hahaha














Gosh it is just amazing how much they can change in the course of a year! Sometimes I wish he was still that little (when he talks back or acts up) and other times he is just so funny! The things they pick up out of no where! Saturday when we were at the Pediatricians office - this little turd of a kid was swinging his jacket around in a circle and hit me with it - well his mother didn't get on to him at all!!! New parenting style!!! Ignore it and it will go away! Yeah right! Well anyway Mason was kinda watching him and then when we went back to the room I put Mason's jacket on the table and he got it and started to swing it -- I quickly told him that was a no no and that little boy was bad. So ever since then he says no swing jacket that little boy bad he needs to go to time out in my room! Because he knows that if he was to do that again he would get his butt torn up and then sent to his room. For two weeks now he has been taking antibiotics for all the illnesses he has drummed up - well he was watching Barney last night and decided that he was going to take his medicine like Barney and a good boy because it will make him feel better! Finally, after two weeks we don't have to fight as hard to get him to take it! Dang Barney where were you two weeks ago?! I got him a new portable dvd player for the car because the bag one was just tooo bulky - so I am buying Polar Express tomorrow and I already got Madagascar for the trip to Carrie's -- he said he was going to take his new tv and he and Olivia were going to watch those movies and his new Rudolph movies too! I can't wait to see that happen!!! Yeah a 7 month old watch a movie! haha -- Can't tell him any different though.
I went to Cheryl's house (my monogram lady) today and to get a few things done and replace some stuff for Carrie and she had some My 1st Christmas Panties -- haha I had to buy them they are sooooo cute and the ruffle around the leg is trimmed in red with little red bows! I hope she is crawling by then so I can get a picture of her little Christmas butt crawling ahhaahha!!!
Well 3 more days until the big Gobbler comes! Hope all of you have purchased your food -- it was nuts today in the store and in the pharmacy - I got off at 6 and we still had an until we closed and we had already filled 334 prescriptions -- just a little crazy today! 2 pharmacists and 2 1/2 techs -- the 1/2 is not a very good tech so she mostly helps on the register! It was nuts today to say the least. Well better close for now -- get to bed and get ready for another day! Love you all!!!

Beth

Comments:
aw he is so sweet, and what really is amazing with the passage of time, I remember YOU when you were little like that. So sweet quiet little spirit you were and you and Carrie loved your little cousins chriker jon and kaci. I never had to worry about ya'll playing to rough or anything. I used to love when you would come spend a week here and there with us.Enjoy, Enjoy this time with Mason because it flys by.
luv and hugs Aunt Pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]