Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Memories......

Well my Aunt Pam gave me a really great thought for a topic! What was the most memorable Christmas you ever had? Well I can think of two!

First, Would be the year that we got bean bags and bulletin boards from Santa! I don't know why I remember that Christmas so well - I guess I was about 6 and Momma and Daddy (Santa) got us Bean Bags and Bulletin boards for our rooms. Well not long before that we moved into the new house and Carrie and I rode our bean bags down the stairs all day and that day just sticks in my head for some reason.

The Second, Would be 3 Christmas's ago that I spent my last Christmas with my Grandaddy! We went to the nursing home and had Christmas with him and he got us some presents (Mom helped) She wrapped them up and put them under the tree in his room and he signed the gift tags and everything. I still have that gift tag hanging up year round in my kitchen -- my little memory!

Whew -- well that was a tough one to right about

Next, subject please...

We took Mason to see Santa again tonight dressed in his Christmas outfit and he smiled somewhat for the picture, but Santa sucked he didn't look as good as the ones in Dallas!! He was so stupid he told Mason that his grandson's name was Nathan too and that was a good name. Santa doesn't have grand kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a long crazy week at work and I still haven't heard when my next interview will be -- that will be a good Christmas present, unlike Aunt Pam's niece's boobs for Christmas! Well gonna go for now Love Beth

Comments:
Thanks for sharing your memories. I know sometimes they are fun to remember and sometimes they're pretty hard.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for ya on the job :)
 
Christmas memories are sometime bitter sweet. You are making good memories now with Mason and Olivia. Really sweet.
luv and hugs,
Aunt Pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]