Friday, January 20, 2006

Big Boy Now....

Mason is doing all his business on the potty now -- if just went and did it and has done it the past few days!!! I can't believe it, he has finally became potty trained! Not bad a week and a half before he turns 3! I ordered all his party stuff the other day and can't wait until his party! We are going to put the jump house up and let them go to town! I was thinking of taking his motorcycle and bicycle out of his room for the party - do you all think that is a good idea so no one will be riding through my house crashing into my furniture! I hope it is warm that day because that will just make it so much better.

Yesterday Scott called me at work and said that his friend drove by our street and there was a huge fire. So, he parked on the next block and jumped the fence to make sure it wasn't our house, but it was the house across the street from ours. Burnt almost completely down! The back door was kicked in and they thought the neighbor kicked it in to help put out the fire before they got there - but he didn't because we all thought that if you did that it would give the fire more oxygen and make it worse. So come to find out the door was kicked in and they think someone torched the house. Some people just bought it and we fixing it up and a lady was supposed to move in on Monday as a renter! So I don't know - I never saw a for rent sign so I don't know if it was a friend or what, but anyway no one will be living in it now. Todd the guy across the street said that the rent is cheaper today -- he is a little strange!

Carrie called me last night and said that I got the MIT position and Heidi said she called me to tell me and she didn't -- but that she is supposed to call me on Monday to tell me how much money they are offering!

Well gotta run and put my make up on and go to work

Love ya Beth

Comments:
Wow, that great that Mason has been promoted. The other day I was watching Gabrielle for Kaci and she sh_t in her pants, she was in her bed and took the diaper off and smeared it all in her hair,face and legs (I had just given her a bath), it was even on the wall. I said, what did you do, throw it? Good grief. I was so mad and grossed out so I can't wait for the diapers to be history. We got the shoes thanks for sending them and they are really cute, Gabrielle likes the ones with the elastic across the top.I'll put a check in the mail.
luv and hugs
Aunt Pam
 
I am glad she liked her shoes! Man Mason never once took his diaper off!! That is crazy!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]