Thursday, January 12, 2006

Didn't get a call......

Well I didn't hear anything today - so maybe tomorrow! But Carrie did tell me tonight that she heard from Heidi (1st interview - Carrie's friend) today and that Robert (2nd interview) said that he didn't find that I was soft spoken or had a speech impediment at all that he thought he was talking to Carrie and that he really liked me. And the speech impediment and soft spoken is what Heidi told him so that he wouldn't think I was 12 - but the speech impedimate was news to me! I have a hearing problem so my speech is a little distorted, but anyway it doesn't matter as long as he liked me!!!! So that was the best news I heard today - and maybe tomorrow I will hear You Got the Job!!!! As for posting the picture of my hair -- I can't take a picture of myself so I will when Scott is home to take it!

Happy Anniversary Aunt Pam and Uncle David (aka Paw Paw David)

When we went to see Daddy last weekend for his birthday - Mason was asking about Paw Paw David and said no we are going to see Paw Paw Boots - Paw Paw David is his brother. Paw Paw Boots is mommy's daddy ---- OOOhhhhhhh!

I kinda like this font, But I can't figure out how to change it back hahahaha!!!!

Jolie got a haircut today -- Mason looked at her and said Jolie got a bath. hahaha

My rule is the Dang dog can't have a hair cut until I get one!!! The boys get them all the time -- I have to wait until have roots 2 inches long! $80.00 for my hair and $36.00 for the dog -- hair is so expensive! But I dang sure wouldn't go and get it done at Saturday's or something! I don't mind the $80.00 - heck I haven't had it done since the Friday that everyone came up for Rita!!! See I told you I have to wait until my roots are 2 inches long!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Well gotta run
Love ya Beth

Comments:
thank you sha! We went to a bed and breakfast in Rayne,La.
luv ya
aunt pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]