Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not a lot to report....

Well I am finally done!!! I have been cleaning house for 2 days and I am exhausted! Not just your normal clean I was spring cleaning in the winter! hahahaha I rearranged furniture and got rid of stuff and everything. I feel so much better that it is all clean. As for Mason's room I will have to do it again on Saturday before his party!! Imagine that! I hope all of your weeks are going okay -- just 2 more days of work until I am off for a week and then start my new job!!! I am ready for a new beginning! I think I will get out of my emotional rut - I just feel so blah! I am trying so hard to improve my self image and doing really well at but mentally just burnt out - does anyone else know what I am talking about??? I bought one of those work out balls yesterday and I blew it up tonight and did the workout video that came with it -- that chick is nuts!! I kept falling off the damn thing. So the ones I fell off of I just skipped those and moved on to the next one! Break my neck trying to do that crap!!! It was nice to sit on to do my sit ups and my weight exercises it made it burn more and really feel like I am doing something.

I know everyone wants rain right now, but can you all wish away the rain that is headed here on Saturday - Mason's poor party is not going to be as fun without the jump thing!!!

Well I was trying to think of a topic for everyone to think about and talk about, but I am coming up empty -- anybody got any suggestions??

Well talk to you all later

Love ya Beth

Comments:
Sometimes we do get in ruts and wonder, is this all pointless getting up, going to the same place everyday and doing the same thing everyday with the same people everyday, coming home watching the same things on tv and on and on. I do know what you mean, life is about living and if your job is mundane it is definitely time to do something different.Sometimes you get so used to the cycle you lose the passion for living. One thing I found that helps me is turning off the tv, radio and computer, quiet reading and praying or playing with the babies, volunteering out of my comfort zone.Don't get me wrong I like to watch tv and do but someone once told me, "I would rather not watch tv because it is like watching other people their lives and not living my life as it could be." Can't wait to see ya'll.Hoping to go to the Children's Museum and if I can get off Friday, do you want to run over to Houston?
luv and hugs
Aunt Pam
 
Hope Mason has a wonderful birthday! And I hope the rain doesn't come. We used to have bouce houses for Matt's b-day since it's in Sept. And sure enough (drought or not) as soon as we'd get it up....here came the rain!
 
Houston sounds great!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]