Monday, February 27, 2006

Weigh In.....

Today I weighed in and I have lost a total of 30 pounds so far! Whew hoo!!! I was off today and I cleaned house and played with Mason all day. We went to the store and I bought him a kite - hours of enjoyment! It was so funny watching him run around with the kite! He played on his swing set and ran around outside all afternoon - it was such a beautiful day! Scott loaded up one of the 18 wheelers of merchandise that they are taking away. Tomorrow he will load another one! Thursday begins the sale and I got my new freezer, microwave, and under the counter CD player for my kitchen. I got my microwave and freezer right now. The microwave is great -- it cooks in seconds where my old one was minutes. My new freezer is commercial size and it fits all my food quiet nicely. Scott is going to apply for a GM position with Dollar General on Thursday - they are accepting applications then. So maybe it will be good and if he doesn't like it after he got it he could look for something else in the mean time! It would be a paycheck if he did get it! At least we know that Dollar General will not close because everyone shops there! So anyway it is going to be okay! Tonight one of Scott's employees came over it help bring in the freezer and he said oh you have a nice house - Scott said yeah I hope we can keep it! hahaha Well gotta run Love ya Beth

Comments:
It's so good to hear you are feeling better about things. I know he will find even a better job.Have faith, both of us have lost jobs before and something always came along even better. I was pregnant too and we had to pick up the insurance.Read this, this is my fav verse.
Jerimiah 29:11
P.S. Tomorrow tell me what it says.
luv ya,
Aunt Pam
 
The weight loss is GREAT! Way to go. I have high hope to follow in your footsteps...since you inspired me to do Weight Watchers. I hit my 20 lbs last week.

I hope the interview goes well with DG. You're right, they won't close!!
 
Angie I am so proud for you too! I know it feels great to be rid of the pounds.
 
Aunt Pam - It says that God doesn't have evil things set out for us that in the end we will have peace and happiness - thank you so much for always having peaceful and uplifting things for me to read! I love you very much!

Tearing up now!!! I love you
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]