Thursday, February 09, 2006

Work....

Well I think I am going to like this new job once I get the hang of everything! Yesterday was the day from Hell!! But other than that everything is going great! I am working at the Pharmacy tomorrow for a little bit. The store I am working at has a few associates that I am having problems with and the Manager went on vacation the day after I started - imagine that! So anyway other than that I am really enjoying it! I like wearing real clothes too! I get to get up every morning and pick out something cute to wear! Well I hope you are all having a great week and doing well.

Aunt Pam are you all coming this month??? I need to know so I can schedule to be off! Also, what are Kaci and Jeremy's plans for the furniture - I emailed her but she hasn't responded to me!

Maybe tomorrow I will write more! I bought this work out thing at Target tonight that is supposed to work your legs, butt, and abs so I am hoping to start that tomorrow when I get it put together - because I wasted my money on that stupid ball - I hate that thing! Don't waste your money - I busted my you know what trying to do those work outs that thye recommend. And I didn't feel anything when I was doing it! I want to feel the burn so I know that it is working! Well gotta run

Love ya Beth

Comments:
I will check with Kaci, I'm glad you are liking the new job. There are only two weeks left in this month and I know she is not going to come this weekend nor next so that leaves the 25th, I will check and let you know. Again, it was really fun spending time with ya'll. luv and hugs
Aunt Pam
 
Glad to hear all is going well at the new job.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]