Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am back...

Well tomorrow I will weigh in but thus far I have lost 32 pounds right along with Angie!!! Mom bought a pair of size 12 jeans == so she is doing great as well! I am in between 12's and 10's -- is just depends on the pants! I really haven't had the time to write lately working 45 hours is getting pretty tough! I am tired!!!!! But in the end it will pay off just about 3 more months to go! I am going to Carrie's on Friday -- will see Angie and Family at the Ballgame as well!!! I really don't have much to tell except Mason is just rotten!!! hahaha Nothing has changed with that -- he is going to be lost when Scott goes back to work and is not here all day playing with him! We have been to the park a few times playing and having family time! When I am not at work! Well I am really tired I will try to write more later when I can think of something to say! Love ya Beth

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]