Sunday, April 09, 2006

This is my last post!!!!

Well people are wearing their feelings on their shoulders wayyyyyyyyyy to much for me and I don't have the freedom to write or say what I want so this is my last post! First it was my in-laws getting upset because I didn't mention them and now it's my brother-in-law whom never reads my blog or anyone elses for that matter! Jim made mention about something at lunch today to them and he went home and searched and searched until he found my blog and read this: Olivia is really needy and kind of spoiled - compared to what Mason was when he was a baby and whew I just wanted to pull my hair out some of the time. So until people grow up or something I just will not say anything more! Let me give you Mason for a week and you are not used to having another child around especially a almost one year old and see what you write about that! I am sick and tired of people getting pissed off because this is MY SPACE to express my feelings and you people want to get your panties in a wad and get pissed off!!! Well piss on you!!! I will email the two of you that actually read this DAMN thing regularly and let you know what is going in my household in the future!

One another note I am not in a size 10, my child is spoiled too, and Andrew is doing better and he is at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston now!

Until next time we speak again

Beth

Comments:
Well sweetie, I must say that I'll miss hearing from you. I personally went thru a similar situation when I posted my feelings on my blog. It was a mess for a while, but it all worked out ok. Hope it all gets better.

VERY glad to hear that your friends son is getting better. We will continure to keep them in our prayers.
 
I'm glad the little boy is doing well and I'll miss your blogs too. I knew you didn't mean anything by that, it is tough having 2 kids around, but really enjoy them, it's just a lot of work and in my experience little girls are a little higher maintenance than little boys are, they are just different that's all.
luv ya lots,
Aunt Pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]