Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Work and Mason....

Well yesterday I went to work at 5 a.m. and got off at 2:30, today I went in at 6 and got off at 3:30 - after I got off work I picked up Mason. Yesterday my SPOILED son wanted 'donald's so that is what we got and today the same SPOILED son wanted Wendy's and that is what we got! Can you imagine that I have a spoiled and needy child too!?!?!?!

Sorry just had to be a sarcastic ass for a minute!

Aunt Pam the SPOILED Nephew received a little present from you! He hasn't watched it yet but he told Momma all about it! Thank you so much for thinking of him! Are you coming for Olivia's party? Daddy will be here so Uncle David and you need to come! You can stay here at the Remillard Bed and Breakfast! Since I know you like Bed and Breakfast's so much and my house reminds you of one that you went to.

Hey Angie how is the weight lose going? How do you like Curves?

I am now in a size 10 in most pants!!! Whew Hew -- except tired of searching all over town for pants that fit and are long enough.

I took Mason skating Saturday (forgot to mention it) and he cried the whole time and said it was scary and slippery! So we stayed for about 45 min. - he has been asking for skates and everything - not now!!! He even had the skates that the wheels were locked! He was also upset because he had to take his shoes off! Strange, spoiled child!

Well better run - Love ya Beth

Comments:
Matt had the same feelings about skating. He's better now. I really like Curves. Last week I lost a pound a day! But then I foulded that all up by eating like a pig this past weekend and I gained 3 back. I did squeeze into a size 10, but right now I'm most comfortable in an 11 or 12. Sorry we won't get to come to Olivia's party this weekend. But I know you all will have a great time.
 
Well you know I would love to come to Oliva's party. We can't make it this weekend. We had already made plans to have Easter at Toledo, my family is coming to meet us there and then I will be leaving for Philidelphia EARLY Monday morning. Sorry, but we really want to get together sometime soon. I hope Mason did not have that dvd, if he did let me know and we will send something else. Oh and by the way we all have spoiled and needy children, I still do and they are 23 and 24 so what can I say.
luv ya lots,
aunt pam
 
Oh yes another thing skinny, I've been on WW for 3 weeks and I have not lost a stinkin pound but have gained 1. What's up with that?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]