Thursday, May 18, 2006

MDA and Wiggles......

Well today I went to the luncheon with MDA and it wasn't what I expected as far as the children there - there was only one little boy! We raised some more money at lunch and then we ate and left. It was a good feeling knowing that we all helped send these kids to camp and get there medical needs covered.

As for the Wiggles - it was pretty cute. I even enjoyed it! If they come to your town the kids will enjoy it! And of course Mason got a light stick - as he does at every event we go to!

Hope all of you are having a great week!

Love ya Beth

Comments:
good I'm glad you went, I was thinking that "oh" I wish there were more kids there, then I thought that was a terrible thought because that would mean more sick kids. Well I'm glad that you gave a thumbs up for the Wiggles because from their shows I would not have gone, they look so goofy. Now I might go if they do come here. Great that you are given back by helping.
luv and hugs,
Aunt Pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]