Monday, July 17, 2006

IT'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not much going on here because it is to dang hot to do anything!!! 105 today!! Yesterday we went to a friends to go swimming and it was nice, but it was like swimming in bath water. I am sure Aunt Pam and Angie your pools are the same way right now as well. Mason is getting so tall!!!

Have any of you been to Lake Travis?? My friend just went there and went cliff diving and sent me some pics - I am assuming it is near Austin because that is where they went and it looked really awesome. Blue water!!!

Well not much to talk about but that it is to hot to do anything!!

Love ya Beth

p.s. Please be careful if you have to go outside for a long period of time in the heat - a lady that mom worked with - her sister had a heat stroke and was on life support and then she died.

Comments:
hey
you are so right, it is HOT!!!
David said yesterday when we were driving home from church and he said it's 112 degrees from that sign on the bank. I was like good grief, so I was talking about it and he goes, "um I think it was the time 1:12." We laughed, but it felt like 112 degrees. good to hear from you and thanks for the info on the Lake, I'm going to check it out.
luv,
Aunt Pam
 
hey I posted something today on 7/13
 
Pretty stinkin hot here too!

You are right, Lake Travis is by Austin. Not too far from where Bill lives.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]