Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shopping and Doctor...

Well today I went to see the doctor about my cyst and I have surgery on August 2nd to have it removed. She said that she hasn't ever seen one where mine is and that it is in between two tendons and that is why it hurts. When she gets it out she will use a scope to look at the tendons to make sure that they are okay because of where it is. She also said that she is using a scope designed for your jaw because a normal wrist one is to big for my wrist - she said I have tiny wrist -- take after my momma.

After the doctor I went to pick up a friend and we shopped ALL day started at 10:30 and stopped 10 minutes to 6 p.m. --- Had fun though.

Aunt Pam your post is not there!!! Also, I went to get shoes today and all they had was white sandals in all different styles --nothing that struck me as exciting. Then I drove over to Bossier to go to Gingham and Lace (the place I normally get all the shoes for Gabrielle) and the building was cleaned out and they were gone. To bad I missed the going out of Business sale -- didn't even know about it!!!

I am having fun buying matching boy clothes! Well hope you all have a great end of the week. Love ya
Beth

Comments:
Hee hee, I did the same thing after my doctor appt. It was great!

How will the operate? Will you be put under? Sounds scary. i'll keep you in my prayers!!
 
I can see my post check again. Anyway I asked you if you had weekends off and what is your schedule for the next couple of months? Hey they are building a brand new Best Buy here right across from the mall.Anyway it will be good to get that cyst taken care of before you have a new baby to hold.Take care and luv ya lots.
Aunt Pam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]