Thursday, August 03, 2006

i am doing okay a few funny things to think about

when you are righthanded and it is in a cast

1 how do you put on your bra --- scott had to do it
2 how do you put on deordorant -- scott
3 how do you shave your armpits -- i did that looked like a monkey haha
4 how do you put toothpaste on your toothbrush -- scott
5 how do you curl your hair -- scott helped


then another funny - when the nurse asked me was my arm numb yet i went to pick it up and slapped myself in the face -- hahahaha

the gave me what the called a block and basically my arm was dead until it wore off - i has no control over it

if i has not been pregnant they would have put me to sleep so they covered my face in the o.r. so i couldnt see anything just hear all of what was going on

well my fingers are tired of pecking -- my iv arm hurts worse than the other

beth

Comments:
aww, well in sickness or health, that's what he is there for. so good thing you don't wear panty hose, huh. just rest and hope it all heals soon.
luv ya,
aunt pam
 
Man, that stinks! I sure hope you're better soon! I can't imagine you going thru all of this while being pregnant. Thanks goodness for those hubbies :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]