Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Not much..

Going on around here! Just preparing for Mason's birthday party -- the big #4! Jaxon is getting so big -- my camera is messed up our I would post some new pictures! Last night we had our first winter weather -- SLEET! They closed all the interstates and everything -- it didn't even stick -- Crazy Louisianians! They first words out of Granny's mouth last night is do you think you should go to the store and buy me some milk in case I can't get out -- she has a 1/2 a gallon! If the roads are frozen over I think you can drink something besides Milk! hahaha Scott's store is next to a grocery store and he said that there were people everywhere buying groceries --because they might get iced in!

In other news it was raining for 3 days prior to the sleet and I woke up at 6:45 a.m. to make Jaxon a bottle - it was still dark because of the weather -- I walked into the kitchen stepped in a puddle -- I screamed because it was cold -- I flipped on the light thinking did I just step in Dog Pee? Well I wish now that I had because our roof is leaking! So I wake up Scott and he goes into the attic to put buckets under the leak -- he keeps having to go up there and dump the water. Mom's best friend has a son-in-law in the roofing business so he is supposed to come by today and look at it!

Mom and I went last night and had Mason's party invites made and they will be ready this evening so hopefully I can get them out by tomorrow! Well guess I better go dry my hair and finish getting ready before he comes over to look at the roof.

Love ya Beth

Comments:
So sorry to hear about your roof. I think I'd had rather it be dog pee also :) Does insurance cover it?

We just started getting thawed out here and now it's supposed to snow tonight. Crazy weather!!
 
The insurance will cover it if it is more than our deductible!

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow as well!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]