Thursday, February 08, 2007

This Week....

Well Sunday we took both boys to the doctor because they were sick. Mason -- just a virus - gave him some antibiotics and a new cough medicine. Jaxon - thought he had RSV - had his first chest x-ray at 2 months, swabbed his nose, and did the finger poke. He did not have RSV - just a virus as well - gave him Antibiotics and cough medicine. Well the antibiotics have given him a horrible diaper rash. So Mason had his 4 year old check-up today, so I had the Doctor look at it and he (his regular doctor is a woman and she had to leave for an emergency c-section) wanted to make sure it was not a yeast infection. He said it was a chemical burn from the antibiotics and just put Neosporin on it and not to use Diaper rash ointment. So Mason had his vision checked, blood pressure, ears, throat, -- the works. Well when we got to his height - we all know that he is very tall for his age - well the 4 year old growth chart doesn't have his height on it!!!! He is 45 1/2 inches tall -- 2 1/2 inches shy of being 4 ft tall at 4 years old!!! Can we say GIANT!!!!!!!!! He got 4 shots - he only was required to have 3, but the 4th was the Hepatitis A Vaccine that is not required in LA at schools. I told them to go ahead and give it to him, because Hepatitis is nothing to play around with!!! Work is going okay - I been killing myself trying to get my store back in order and I have 1/3 of it finished! I am getting to be like Angie and Jim -- if no one wants to reply then why am I writing!?

Beth

Comments:
Glad to hear that the baby didn't have RSV. That stuff sucks!! Sorry to hear that the boys were sick as the same time :( Does Pier One work with you when you have to take off when they are sick? I sure hope so!! Hope everyone's better now. And keep blogging...I'll keep reading :)
 
Oh...And I totally understand the baby "giant" senerio!! :) That's ok...I like my boys big :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]